To migrate from iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0 to iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x in Standalone mode:
1. If you have custom models and components in your iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0 library, but you do not have these models and components saved locally, perform the following steps:
a) Start iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0
b) Select Library from the Design Gateway View menu
c) Select a custom component or model in the Library; then, click the Save button.
d) Save the component or model to your local system.
e) Repeat for each custom component and model in your Library. For simplicity, you might want to save the components and models in the same directory.
f) Close the Library and iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0.
2. Install iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x.
Important: Do not install iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x over the existing iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0 installation. iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x installs in a new location by default. For information about installing iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x, refer to the iSIGHT-FD Getting Started Guide.
3. Access the iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x Design Gateway using one of the following methods, based on your operating system:
Windows: Click the Start button; then, point to All Programs / iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x and click Design Gateway.
UNIX/Linux: Navigate to the <isight-fd2.5.x_install_directory>/bin directory; then, execute the gateway file.
The Logon dialog box appears.
4. Verify that the Standalone connection profile is selected; then, click OK. A dialog box appears, stating that the local library is empty and that you need to publish components.
5. Click OK. A dialog box appears, stating that previously existing iSIGHT-FD libraries have been detected, and that you'll have to republish custom components and models.
6. Click OK.
(iSIGHT-FD 1.0 to 2.5.x migration only.) A dialog box appears about migrating MySQL database information.
7. Make your MySQL migration selection, as desired. For more information on migrating data from an iSIGHT-FD 1.0 MySQL database to an iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x MySQL database, refer to the iSIGHT-FD User's Guide.
Note: No migration is necessary between an iSIGHT-FD 2.0 standalone database and an iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x standalone database.
The Design Gateway appears.
Note: If you had any custom components included on the iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0 component palette, a dialog box appears stating that the components do not exist in the iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x library and, therefore, cannot be loaded onto the palette. Click OK. You'll be adding these components to your iSIGHT-2.5.x Library shortly.
8. Select Library from the Design Gateway View menu. The Library dialog box appears.
9. Click the Publish button. The Open dialog box appears.
10. Navigate to the directory containing the custom components and models you have saved on your local machine (as directed in Step 1).
11. Select a custom model or component; then, click Open. The Publish dialog box appears.
12. (Custom models only) Specify the name and location of the model using the Name text box and the Publish As… button.
13. (optional) Add or edit the description of the model or component in the corresponding text box.
Note: For more information on using the Publish dialog box, refer to the iSIGHT-FD User's Guide.
14. Click Publish. The custom model or component is added to the iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x Library.
15. Repeat Step 9 through Step 14 for each custom model or component you want to add to the iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x Library.
16. If necessary, add custom components to your Design Gateway palette using the FIPER Library dialog box. For more information, refer to the iSIGHT-FD User's Guide.
17. Click Close to close the FIPER Library dialog box.
You can now start using iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x with your custom models and components.
18. If desired, uninstall iSIGHT-FD 1.0/2.0 as described in the corresponding version of the Getting Started Guide.
Warning: If the license manager was installed as a service on the local machine by the iSIGHT-FD 1.0 to 2.0 installer, then uninstalling the older version of iSIGHT-FD also uninstalls the license manager service. If this license manager removal occurs, you must re-install the license manager service from the iSIGHT-FD 2.5.x CD. For more information, refer to the iSIGHT-FD Getting Started Guide.
2008-04-22 15:58 赛特达 阅读(2172) 评论(0) 收藏 好文推荐